"In the framework of the government's efforts to promote open and advanced government, we established the first website aimed at public participation on different issues of the government agenda. The technology provides tools for dialogue between the citizens and the government, not merely once in four years in the context of elections; rather, also in a daily manner and referring to different problems that the government needs to solve for the benefit of its citizens. This is the first step, which I have no doubt will develop in the future. As we created these tools, I hope that we will receive the public's responses, which are a meaningful and inseparable aspect of the interaction between the citizen and the government in a democracy.
Minister Michael Eitan"
Service Charter - Public Participation Website
The Public Participation Website is currently presented to you in a beta version. This is the first version, and it is the government's first attempt in this field. Accordingly, we hope to hear your feedback and to improve. Additionally, this first version will be upgraded in the coming months and many capabilities and different content will be added to it. We pledge:
1. To initiate discussions on the subjects that are of public interest, in cooperation with the offices of the government, with the pledge of these offices to serious and professional response and a true dialogue between the government and the citizens.
2. To give a preliminary response to each comment on the website within 24 hours.
3. To pass on the citizens' responses to the relevant government offices and to request a response from them.
4. To do all that we can to receive relevant, professional, and quick responses from the professional representatives in the offices. These answers may address the subject or subjects, but not personal, specific comments.
5. To maintain a relevant and focused discussion about the different subjects on the website.
6. To maintain a respectful discussion and to do all that we can to remove responses that are of a hurtful nature, such as those containing sexual, violent, or objectionable content, hate speech, calls to violent or dangerous acts, calls to harm children, or which encourage this sort of harm, and content that infringes on human rights, as is the custom in all the large content-based websites worldwide.
7. To be open and to implement the proposals of the citizens regarding the Public Participation Website.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org